qwer Ab Workouts



Are you a . Net developer? Why are you not utilizing the advantage of Open-source projects? Many developers now rely upon these open source development tools.

Here, I am describing 5 popular open-source projects for dot Net developers.

1. ASP.NET MVC


It is an element of ASP. NET web application framework. You can make ASP. NET web application using ASP. NET MVC and ASP. NET web forms. The MVC application has three elements. They are Model, View, Controller. Model contains core information and View contains presentation of application. Control encapsulates control flow logic.

2. ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit

It is an open- source project created by the joint effort of Microsoft and ASP. NET AJAX community. This projects give importance to the creation of interactive web experience. ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit contains more than 30 control elements which provides easy and effective web experience.

3. CruiseControl

The CruiseControl architecture contains three elements. They are the build loop, the jsp reporting and the dashboard. The build loop is the core part. It notifies users using publishing techniques. The jsp application allows users to browse the result of the first element.

4. DotNetNuke

DotNetNuke is a popular content management platform for. Net. It is the most widely adopted web solution framework on Windows server. It is used in more than 500K portals and public sites.

5. Mono

It is a platform designed to provide developers easy creation of cross platform applications.


Share/Save/Bookmark

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 Responses to 5 most popular open-source project for. Net Developers

  1. DavidBrond Says:
  2. The article on "blog post title" are very good..I've been working on getting my website up and going for a while now. I like how it's looking but I'm really trying to find some of the top seo companies out there to help me get more traffic. I've heard that this is the way to go so I'm really hoping it works. The one thing I'm not sure about is what to look for in top seo companies I've heard so many things that I'm not sure what the real answer is. I checked out www.bergstrom-seo.com but even there I wasn't 100% sure on what I was looking at. I was hoping that you could give me some good pointers and ideas on what really makes these companies the best in the biz.

     

Post a Comment

Select Your Favorite