Contact Us

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

qwer If you like http://123pulse.blogspot.com and want to give a link back to us, please feel free to use these texts, If you want to exchange links with us, please send me the title of your website after you place my link on your website so I can do the same.

Title: TECHPULSE

URL: http://123pulse.blogspot.com



PRODUCT REVIEW
                                   I write reviews on many products, software,  and websites and get requests daily to “check out” and review other peoples sites and products. I charge only $10 for a 300-400 word review. If you want to send a product review kindly attach any possible images, if not I'll research all possible details I can find to bring out all possible points/conclusions on the product/services reviewed.

Please feel free to contact us by email: techspulse@gmail.com or use the Contact Form Given Below to :


PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW


Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]



Share/Save/Bookmark

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Select Your Favorite