5 featured Android Apps

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

qwer Ab Workouts

ITS FREE 
How a Crazy iFart App Debate Turned into a $54,657 Profit in Just 30 Days - and We'll Show You How to Turn your iPhone App idea into Cash Without Programming, Expensive Equipment, or Complicated Software
It's amazing that the general public doesn't know how easy it is to make a fortune with iPhone Apps - even if you barely know how to turn on a computer









1. The NYTimes app



The NYTimes App allows you to watch best Newyork Times journalism. It is perfectly free of charge. This tool includes various display functions, sharing facilities and offline reading.

2.  Epocrates Rx for Android – BETA


It is a medical tool for the easy access of thousands of drug monographs. You can search by name or by brand name of the drug to get full details. Cautions and side effects are also highlighted. This application requires  Android Os higher than v1.6 with 27MB available memory.

3. Twitter App



Twitter App makes your Android available with the latest information relating to any category. You can share pictures, videos and links through this App. Using map you can watch what is going on near you and all over the world.

4. Google Earth


Google Earth was developed by google, and it allows you to explore the world within your palm. You can enter name of a city or any other place to get a keen view of the same through your Android based smart phone.

5. Wordpress


Wordpress was developed by Automattic  for easy posting and editing of Blogs. It is an open-source application which supports "wordpress.com" and self hosted wordpress.




Check out this ALL-IN-ONE development resource that will give you everything to need to make your iPhone app!
Share/Save/Bookmark

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 Responses to 5 featured Android Apps

  1. Danny Says:
  2. I’m really lucky and so glad that after surfing the web for a long time I have found out this information.I've been burned by a few SEO companies in the past so when I need to look for a new one, I'm always a little skeptical about things. I'm not giving up though. I know that I need the best seo company I can get on with to really make my website a big hit. I had a friend of mine reccomend www.bergstrom-seo.com. Have you ever worked with them before? Or looked into them? I'm really interested in what your opinion of their work is. Like I said, I'm not giving up on finding the best seo company for me and my needs. I really just want the opinions of some experts out there and if you have any other suggestions I'd like to hear those as well.

     

Post a Comment

Select Your Favorite